Affichage des résultats 1 à 2 sur 2

Discussion: Transfert d'appel de l'extérieur à l'extérieur à la demande

Membre Junior
    Downloads
    Uploads

Transfert d'appel de l'extérieur à l'extérieur à la demande

First, sorry for writing in english...
    Answer in the language you like, french will be fine !

Hi, i'm in internship and my boss asked me to make asterisk able to call forward from outside to outside. I'm currently dealing with a huge problem... Please help me

My situation so far is :

call from outside (comes via sip1), asnwering it with localAccount1, the operator does a direct blind call transfer to outside (goes via sip2), that doesn't work and its shows the logs below.

call from outside (comes via sip1), answering it with localAccount1, the operator does a direct blind call transfer to localAccount2, that works.

call from localAccount2, answering it with localAccount1, the operator does a direct blind call transfer to outside (goes via sip1), that works.

LOGS :

-- Blind transferring SIP/sip1-00000058 to 'outside2' (context call-out) priority 1
    -- Stopped music on hold on SIP/trunk-ovh-out-fixe3-00000058
    -- Executing [0642399436@call-out:1] Dial("SIP/sip1-00000058", "SIP/sip2/outside2,20,tTkK") in new stack
    == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Called SIP/sip2/outside2
    [Mar 12 13:53:40] WARNING[27975]: chan_sip.c:20366 handle_response_invite: Received response: "Forbidden" from '"outside1" <sip:outside1@myasteriskserverip>;tag=as1e0afcea '
    == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
    -- Executing [outside2@call-out:2] Hangup("SIP/sip1-00000058", "") in new stack
    == Spawn extension (call-out, outside2, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/sip1-00000058'

MY ANALISIS :

The core of the problem is that my asterisk suppose that the calling number outside1 ("Forbidden" from '"outside1" <sip:outside1@myasteriskserverip>) is an asterisk internal number when it's not. See the way it's associated with the ip of my server.

Any help appreciated !

Membre Senior
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello

Asterisk try to send the original Caller ID, but OVH did not allow foreign CID. You have to force your tunk CID.

The final callee will see your ovh trunk number and not the original caller number.

Les tags pour cette discussion

Règles de messages